Skip to content
- Each team needs to register.
- The team choose to participate by consuming SPARQL endpoints or Elasticsearch APIs.
- All programming language can be used.
- Any needed programming library can be used.
- A software layer can be installed between the data sources and the querying program. It will need to be described.
- No caching mechanism to store data can be used, the data needs to be fetched in real time while running the query.
- The code needs to be submitted to GitHub before the 14th of July.
- The solution submited needs to return the correct three molecules answer.
- The team will be present at the live evaluation of their solution after submission.
- 50% for minimal bandwidth consumption
- 30% for minimal execution time
- 10% for elegance of the programming solution according to the judges
- 10% for the presentation